CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WOW

Wow it has been a while since I have been on here. A lot has been going on. But let's just keep it at that and move on.


The girls are almost done with school, YAY! Wait maybe not yay. That means more fighting over things and hearing "Mom I'm bored." Over and over and over. (I am sure there will be a post in the future about an episode of boredom. :)

Ashlynn is doing great in school. She is getting prepared for the annual talent show. Her and 3 of her friends are going to jump rope. I amnot sure if they are going to have some sort of routine or what but I hope that I am invited to watch.

Brooklyn has done well in school. She has made many new friends and is looking forward to going all day next year.

Kaylin is well Kaylin. She thinks that she is going to school like tomorrow and cannot wait. We even bought her a new backpack already. (Well I can't disagree with buying a new backpack when they are on sale for $3.99)


I got a part time job at a resort in a local town. It is very small and caters to more of the upper class. I like the atomosphere. Randy and I switch from working every other weekend. That gives him a break from working so much too.

I am hoping to get the garden started soon. I was hoping to get it started this afternoon but now it is raining. We have a busy weekend ahead of us. I have to work Thursday thru Saturday and then Sunday is mom's birthday. We are taking her to a Ladies Luncheon sponsored by my preschool group, MOPS. It will be me, mom, Gwen and my girls. Dad and Randy are taking the boys for the day. I don't know what they will be up to.

I hope to continue this with more updates sooner than later. Until then.....luvs and hugs.

0 comments: