CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Slackey McSlacker!

I can't believe I just typed this whole blog out and it erased! Ugh!


So in a nutshell I am back into the blogging world! I have been such a slacker lately!

Yesterday was beautiful! It was Missy's birthday so the girls and Randy and I went to go visit her.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls also got to go outside and play for a while with no jackets on!

Photobucket

The flowers were starting bloom and it was starting to feel like spring.

Photobucket

Until today:


Photobucket


Yes, it is snowing and we are in the middle of a thundersnow storm! What are the chances! This Wisconsin weather is pathetic!! So the girls and I are going to clean and make some hot chocolate and then do some scrapping! Which I am slacking on too. So hopefuly I will be better about the blog and start posting some more at least weekly!

0 comments: