Ok so I am doing a couple of challenges for my Mommysavers board. The first being The Forget The Jones Project. No spending for unnecessary things for 3 weeks. Very hard but attainable. 2nd is a sketch challenge in the scrapbooking forum. You take the sketch and make it your own. I had a lot of fun withe die cuts from my Silhouette. The fireworks were kind of hard to put on but I love how they look on the page.

Next is Project 365. The jist of it is to take a picture of you everyday. I started 2 days late so I am only on day 5 with today being day 6. I think this will allow me to post a blob every day on what kind of day we are having and what we are doing,
Day 1-I watched Colleen's baby today so the day was focused mainly around him:
Day 2- A typical day of picking up Ashlynn from school
Day 3- A typical day for me. I start it out with Mommysavers.com, my favorite site to visit.
So hopefully you will see more and I won't forget to take the pictures! This will eventually be a great way for me to scrapbook about me.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Challenges and Projects
Posted by Sonja at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yay Mommysavers! What a neat idea of taking a picture of your computer screen. We should share those shots on the board - kind of gives an inside glimpse of everyone's everyday perspective.
Post a Comment